Let’s have a look on the most wanted top 15 AI Apps now. The followings are all the best stunning AI products as AI is going higher and higher day by day:
1. Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo is a voice controlled assistant that sits in your home and responds to your voice commands. Echo can play music, answer questions, tell you the weather, and control other smart devices in your home. Echo connects to the internet via wi-fi or Bluetooth and can be controlled with the Amazon Echo app.
There are many different types of Amazon Echo devices. The most popular Echo device is the Echo Dot, which is a small, puck-shaped device that connects to your speakers and can be used to control other smart devices in your home. The Echo Plus is a larger Echo device that has a built-in smart home hub to control devices like Philips Hue lights. The Echo Show is a unique Echo device that has a built-in touchscreen display that can be used to watch videos, see your calendar, and more. features of Amazon Echo The Amazon Echo has many different features that can be used to control your home and life.
Features of Amazon Echo
Some of the most popular features of Echo include:
- Listening to music: Echo can play music from a variety of sources, including Amazon Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and more.
- Controlling smart devices: Echo can be used to control devices like lights, thermostats, and more.
- Getting information: Echo can answer questions about the weather, news, sports, and more.
- Making calls and sending messages: Echo can make calls and send messages using your voice.
- Setting alarms and timers: Echo can be used to set alarms and timers.
- Doing laundry: Echo can be used to start, stop, or check the status of your laundry.
2. Google Home
Google Home is a voice-activated speaker that connects to the internet and plays music, answers questions, reads the news, controls smart devices, and more.
Features of Google Home
- Google Home is always listening for commands, so you can control your smart devices, ask questions, and more with just your voice.
- Google Home can play music from various streaming services, like Spotify and Pandora, or you can use Google Home to control your main music player, like Google Play Music or YouTube Music.
- Google Home can answer questions about anything, including current weather conditions, nearby restaurants, and more.
- Google Home can read the news from various sources, like NPR, Fox News, and CNBC.
- Google Home can be used to manage your smart home devices, like Philips Hue lights and Nest thermostats.
- Google Home comes with a built-in Google Assistant, which can be used to add events to your calendar, create reminders, and more.
3. Apple Siri
Apple Siri is a voice-activated virtual assistant included in Apple Inc.’s iOS, watchOS, and macOS operating systems. It was among the first third-party virtual assistants to be available on smartphones, and it is also the most widely used.
Siri uses natural language processing and machine learning to understand and respond to user questions and commands. It can answer queries about the user’s device, such as its battery level, or what song is playing. Siri also provides access to Apple’s online search platform, Knowledge Navigator, which provides answers to general questions.
First released in October 2011 as part of iOS 5, Siri has been improved and expanded over the years, and is now integrated into many of Apple’s built-in apps. In addition to English, Siri is available in over 36 languages.
Features of Apple Siri
Siri can do a lot of things, but some of its most popular features include:
- Playing music
- Adding events to your calendar
- Sending messages
- Checking the weather
- Getting directions
- Tracking fitness goals
- And a lot more!
4. Microsoft Cortana
Microsoft Cortana is a digital assistant app created by Microsoft for Windows 10, Android, and iOS. It responds to voice commands and can provide information about weather, traffic, sports, finance, and other topics. Cortana also integrates with other Microsoft services, such as Outlook, Skype, and Groove Music.
Features of Microsoft Cortana
- Microsoft Cortana can provide information about weather, traffic, sports, finance, and other topics.
- Cortana also integrates with other Microsoft services, such as Outlook, Skype, and Groove Music.
- Cortana can be accessed on Windows 10, Android, and iOS devices.
5. Samsung Bixby
Samsung Bixby is a voice assistant feature available on select Samsung Galaxy devices. Bixby can be used to control various functions of the device, such as launching apps, setting alarms, and controlling volume levels. Additionally, Bixby can also be used to search the internet and phonebook, and to provide information about local businesses and services.
Features of Samsung Bixby
Features vary by device. For example, on some devices Bixby can be used to take pictures and videos, while on others it can be used to create and manage task lists. Consult the Samsung Galaxy device’s user manual to learn more about the features of Samsung Bixby available on that device.
Samsung’s Galaxy S8 flagship phone was featured a voice-activated assistant powered by artificial intelligence, according to people familiar with the matter. The Galaxy S8 was included a dedicated button to activate the AI assistant, which will be called Bixby, the people said. Bixby will be able to handle normal tasks such as making phone calls and opening apps, as well as more advanced tasks that require understanding natural language, they said.
Samsung has been working on the AI assistant for a while and plans to unveil it along with the Galaxy S(variants) in late March, the people said. An AI assistant is a key feature for any high-end smartphone these days. Apple’s iPhone has Siri, and Google’s Pixel phone has the Google Assistant. Microsoft also offers an AI assistant called Cortana. Bixby will be different from these other assistants in several ways.
First, Samsung plans to allow developers to build features for Bixby into their apps. This will allow Bixby to control a wider range of tasks.
For instance, if you want to order flowers on Valentines Day, you could use Bixby to do so within the Facebook app.
Second, Samsung will make a Bixby SDK available to developers. This will allow developers to create custom commands for Bixby. For example, you could ask Bixby to “open Instagram and post a picture”.
Third, Samsung will offer a Bixby API to business partners. This will allow business partners to create integrations with their own apps and services. For instance, you could ask Bixby to book a table at a restaurant through a partnership with OpenTable. Bixby is the latest in a series of efforts by Samsung to differentiate its phones from those of its competitors. In the past, Samsung has offered features such as curved screens and iris scanning. Samsung’s Galaxy S8 was unveiled on March 29th.
The above example explains Bixby well.
6. Google Now
Google Now is a voice-activated assistant that is similar to Apple’s Siri, which helps users with tasks such as looking up information, sending messages, and making appointments. The program is accessed through the user’s mobile device or computer, and responds to voice commands and questions.
Features of Google Now
These features include real-time updates on weather, traffic, and sports, as well as the ability to search for information and ask questions. The assistant can also be used to control other functions on the user’s device, such as turning on the flashlight or playing music.
7. Facebook M
Facebook M is a digital assistant that helps users manage their Facebook account. M can do things like answer questions about Facebook, post on users’ behalf, and manage events. M is currently available to users in the United States.
Features of Facebook M
Features of Facebook M include:
- Answering questions about Facebook
- Posting on users’ behalf
- Managing events Facebook M is currently available to users in the United States.
8. Amazon Lex
Amazon Lex is a natural language processing (NLP) service that enables developers to build conversational interfaces into their applications. Amazon Lex provides the basic building blocks for creating chatbots, such as intent classification, slot filling, and utterance understanding.
Amazon Lex also enables developers to manage conversations between users and chatbots, as well as track user interactions and outcomes.
Amazon Lex is powered by the same technology that powers Amazon Alexa, which is the voice service behind Amazon Echo.
Features of Amzon Lex
Some features of Amazon Lex include:
- Intent classification: Amazon Lex can automatically identify the intent of a customer’s utterance, which helps developers to build chatbots that can respond to customer queries.
- Slot filling: Amazon Lex can automatically identify and fill in the relevant information for a customer’s request, such as the name of a product or the date of a meeting.
- Utterance understanding: Amazon Lex can automatically decode customer utterances and extract the relevant information, such as the text of a message or the time of a meeting.
- Conversation management: Amazon Lex helps developers to keep track of all the customer interactions that take place within a chatbot. This allows developers to see how well their chatbot is performing, and to make changes as needed.
- User tracking: Amazon Lex helps developers to track the outcomes of customer interactions with chatbots. This allows developers to see which chatbot functions are most effective, and to make changes as needed.
9. Google Duplex
Google Duplex is a Google artificial intelligence (AI) telephone system that can make natural-sounding phone calls on behalf of humans.
Features of Google Duplex
- Google Duplex can make natural-sounding phone calls on behalf of humans. 2. Google Duplex can handle complicated tasks, like making a dinner reservation or scheduling a hair appointment.
- Google Duplex is able to understand human conversation and respond in a way that sounds natural.
- Google Duplex is powered by the Google Assistant, which is a voice-activated AI assistant.
- Google Duplex is currently in testing, and is not available to the public yet.
10. Google Translate
Google’s translation AI is based on a machine learning algorithm called a neural network. This is a sophisticated piece of software that can learn to do things like associating certain words with each other, or recognizing patterns.
Features of Google Translate
Features of Google Translate: neural network translation algorithm:
- It can translate multiple languages at the same time.
- It is able to learn from example translations, meaning that it gets better over time.
- It can handle both translation and rephrasing tasks.
- It is able to cope with different types of text, such as formal and informal writing, as well as different voices and dialects.
11. Google Assistant
Google Assistant is an artificial intelligence-based assistant developed by Google. It is available on mobile devices and home devices. Google Assistant can recognize multiple voices and respond to questions and commands.
Features of Google Assistant
- Google Assistant can help you with everyday tasks, such as retrieving driving directions, setting reminders, and playing music.
- Google Assistant can also provide information about the current weather conditions, upcoming calendar events, and recent news.
- Additionally, Google Assistant can control smart home devices, such as thermostats and light bulbs.
12. Amazon Polly
An Amazon Polly is an AI-powered text-to-speech service that creates natural-sounding speech from text. Polly is a great way to add speech to your applications and websites. Polly can read text in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean.
Features of Amazon Polly
With Polly, you can:
- Generate speech from text in real time
- Create audio files of text for playback
- Translate text into multiple languages
- Edit and enhance speech with various tools
Google Cloud AutoML is a service that allows businesses to train custom machine learning models to suit their specific needs. It is based on Google’s own artificial intelligence (AI) technology. AutoML is designed to be easy to use; businesses simply need to provide some training data, and the service will take care of the rest.
It can be used to create models for tasks such as image recognition, natural language processing, and machine learning. Google first announced AutoML at its Google I/O developer conference in May 2017. The service was made available to beta users in December 2017.
Features of Google Cloud AutoML
- Businesses can use AutoML to create custom machine learning models for tasks such as image recognition, natural language processing, and machine learning.
- AutoML is easy to use; businesses simply need to provide some training data, and the service will take care of the rest.
- The service is based on Google’s own artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
- AutoML is available as a cloud-based service, and can also be used in on-premises installations.
Watson is a computer program that IBM created to answer questions posed in natural language. Watson is able to understand questions and to provide answers that are accurate, relevant, and concise.
Features of Watson include the ability to:
- Understand the question asked
- Retrieve relevant information from a large database
- Interpret and answer the question in natural language
Viv is an AI assistant that helps you get things done. Viv is designed to make it easier for you to find information, book appointments, and manage your day-to-day tasks. Viv is always available to help, and she can learn over time to better understand your preferences and needs.
Features of Viv
Some of the key features of Viv include:
- AI assistance: Viv is always available to help with your tasks and queries. She can learn about your preferences over time, so that she can provide you with a more personalised experience.
- Integrated search: Viv provides a single search interface for all of your queries, so you can find the information you need quickly and easily.
- Appointment booking: Viv can help you book appointments with your favourite businesses and service providers.
- Task management: Viv can help you manage your day-to-day tasks, so you can stay organised and on top of your work.
The above all AI based apps are awesome creation. These all are behaving friendly and fun. I recommend you to try at least one in your home or office. Sometimes you would feel love to talk with them. These are also fun as well as a teacher for your kids.